Promote suicide awareness and prevention by spreading the word and planting a Blue Garden in your yard, at work, at school and/or in your community.
1. Three (3) photos of your Activity (jpg only); and,
2. Activity Summary (MS Word .doc):
- a. How did you promote the Blue Garden activity?
- b. Where are we going to see the result of your Blue Garden Activity?
- c. What were the comments you received?
Selected photos may be nominated for 3 award categories, and may be eligible for a Photo Grand Prize of $500 at our Blue Carpet Gala, Thursday, May 9th, 2013.
Your Activity will be judged on originality and/or your commitment to the effectiveness of your Blue Garden.
Only Registered Activities are eligible for consideration.
All Registered Participants must live in the South Eastman region.
All Materials, including Submission Forms and Requirements listed above, must be received by April 12th, 2013, at 4:00 p.m.
How to Enter:
1. Register your Blue Activity online before you start.
2. Complete your activity, and then submit it online, or print off this form and mail it, or drop it off at our office, along with all Submission Requirements, by April 12th, 2013, at 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact:
Allana Hall at 204.346.6691