Promote suicide awareness and prevention by forming your own Blue Team, and challenging any other team to play you. Your team can challenge a team of teachers, family members, a local business or any other team within southeastern Manitoba. Your team must be the Blue Team.
1. Three (3) photos of your Activity (jpg only); and,
2. Activity Summary (MS Word .doc):
- a. Which sport did you choose?
- b. Who did you challenge?
- c. How many people participated?
- d. What were the comments you received?
Selected photos may be nominated for 3 award categories, and may be eligible for a Photo Grand Prize of $500 at our Blue Carpet Gala, Thursday, May 9th, 2013.
Your Blue Activity will be judged on: originality and/or effectiveness in terms of how it delivers the message of: hope for recovery, help seeking behaviour, and accurate mental health information (see What Can I Learn?)
Only Registered Activities are eligible for consideration.
All Registered Participants must live in the South Eastman region.
All Materials, including Submission Forms and Requirements listed above, must be received by April 12th, 2013, at 4:00 p.m.
How to Enter:
1. Register your Blue Activity online before you start.
2. Complete your activity, and then submit it online, or print off this form and mail it, or drop it off at our office, along with all Submission Requirements, by April 12th, 2013, at 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact:
Allana Hall at 204.346.6691