Regional Blue Day: For communities, businesses, organizations, individuals and schools – Host your own Blue Day with a “Blue Awareness Activity” and encourage everyone to wear blue, have a blue bake sale, blue garden or flowers, etc. How much blue awareness can you incorporate into one day?!
Take Photos of your Activity (submit 3).
Write an Activity Summary (questions below)
1. Three (3) photos of your Activity (jpg only); and,
2. Activity Summary (MS Word .doc):
- a. How did you promote the Blue Day Activity?
- b. What did you enjoy most?
- c. What were the comments you received?
Selected photos may be nominated for 3 award categories, and may be eligible for a cash prize consideration at our Blue Carpet Gala, Thursday, May 7th, 2015.
Your Blue Activity will be judged on: originality and/or effectiveness in terms of how it delivers the message of: hope for recovery, help seeking behaviour, and, accurate mental health information (see What Can I Learn?)
Only Registered Activities are eligible for consideration.
All Registered Participants must live in the Southern region.
All Materials, including Submission Forms and Requirements listed above, must be received by April 15th, 2015, at 4:00 p.m.
How to Enter:
1. Register your Blue Activity online before you start.
2. Complete your activity, and then submit it online, or print off this form and mail it, or drop it off at our office, along with all Submission Requirements, by April 15th, 2015, at 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact:
Lucy Fouasse: 204.346.6691