St-Pierre Pharmacy is spreading Blue Awareness
St-Pierre Pharmacy/Pharmacie St-Pierre hosted a Blue Day on April 7th. Paulette Duval, organizer, states: “We really enjoyed making a difference and making people aware of mental health.”
The pharmacy and the staff were decked out in blue and spent the day handing out Blue Cards to increase awareness, to promote help seeking behaviours and to engage their clients in conversation about mental health. They gave a 12% discount on all products with blue labels, all day.
Contact: Paulette Duval 433-7481
Sunshine Greenhouse want to “Get Out of the Blue and Share a Smile”
Sunshine Greenhouse is doing its part in spreading smiles for Steinbach and surrounding communities. Sunshine Greenhouse is a new partner in the Out of the Blue campaign and they will have special Blue Promotions all season:
– Blue Baskets and plenty of Blue Flowers.
– Get ready for their opening day May 2.
– Don’t forget, May 4th is Blue Day and Sunshine Greenhouse has everything to make your yard cheerful.
– Sunshine Greenhouse is partnering with École Saint-Joachim to supply plants and provide support in building a Blue Garden for the school.
– Be on the look out for a free Blue Flower distribution – coming soon to a special location in Steinbach to help you get Out of the Blue.
Contact: Dorinda Penner – Sunshine Greenhouse Steinbach – 326-9053
Suzie Lemoine, Communications
South Eastman Health/Santé Sud-Est
For more information, on this and other South Eastman Health/Santé Sud-Est news, please refer to our website at www.sehealth.mb.ca